Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. These are great for both indoor and outdoor meals when you don't want to have to do a lot of cleaning up afterwards. Set the parcel on a paper plate for support then just throw it all away when you're done!
The chicken was so moist after soaking all night and the spices suited my taste perfectly. The kids loved it and so did hubby! My dad used to make 'Chicken in a Basket' which we'd eat without cutlery. You can cook Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of chicken leg & thigh joints.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce (see my profile for a gf recipe).
- You need 1 of onion, peeled & sliced.
- It’s 50 grams of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter, cubed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chopped rosemary.
See recipes for Vickys Garlic, Lemon & Herb Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF too. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF: Vickys Maple Glazed Pork/Chicken GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil, big enough to hold each chicken joint and be able to fold over and cover it.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt, pepper and a little worcestershire sauce.
- Top each with the sliced onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add a little lemon juice, some of the butter and the rosemary to each then close the parcels by folding the edges in towards the middle. Don't close them too tightly, give the chicken a little room inside.
- Cook for 35 minutes, then open the foil, baste with the juices and cook a further 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- Baste again and serve in the foil if desired.
- These are great done on the BBQ grill too, ideal for outdoor eating, the kids love to use their hands and a paper plate! Just pop the parcels on the grill over indirect heat and close the lid.
- You can add more vegetables to the foil parcels to make a more substantial meal for an al fresco supper or even camping. Try adding a sliced potato, half a carrot, slicd bell pepper and some cut string beans underneath the chicken in each parcel. Season the veg before putting the chicken on top, then season the chicken too.
- Change the seasonings you use too. Balsamic vinegar instead of worcestershire sauce, taco seasoning in place of salt & pepper, a dash of white wine, anything you want!.
Brown the minced beef and drain off the fat. Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin is a sweet glazed ultra tender cut of pork that will leave your dinner guests ranting and raving over your skills in the kitchen. We're not huge pork fans but when we have it, we like it super tender cooked in the slow cooker, or we go for a cut that's already tender like. Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys smoked fish parcels, gf df ef sf nf.