Blueberry muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of scant – cloves.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of blueberries, frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of turbinado or demerara sugar, optional. provides crunch..
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Place muffin liners in muffin pan or spray pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients..
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and oil. Fold in blueberries..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry all at once. Mix gently. Batter will be thin..
- Bake 18 – 23 minutes..
- If using turbinado sugar, sprinkle it on the muffins during the last 5 minutes of baking..
How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet.