Easy breakfast pizza. Het leven is niet normaal deze dagen, maar onze restaurants blijven open! Wij brengen jou de goeie smaak van het normale leven. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
You can adjust the heat intensity to satisfy any taste buds by choosing mild cheese sauce and chorizo. You will want to pre-bake this before adding toppings. While the crust is cooking, I like to cook the eggs until they are soft scrambled. You can have Easy breakfast pizza using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy breakfast pizza
- It’s of dough.
- Prepare 300 grams of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare of herbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need of cheese.
- It’s of Salami.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Mushroom-Artichoke Breakfast Pizza: Prepare as above, except omit bacon, sweet pepper, and green onion. Press together to form a crust. Spread the pizza crust into the pan. Scramble the eggs with milk until just done.
Easy breakfast pizza instructions
- Mix the ingredients for the dough and work the dough to a smooth mass. Then cut the dough in 3 pieces and roll it out on baking sheet with paper on..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chopp the tomatoes and onion very small and mix with the other ingredients. Then put the mix on the three pizza crusts..
- Put as much cheese on the tomato mix as you want, then place same salami slices on it..
- Bake the pizzas for 15 minutes or until you think it's almost ready. Then break an egg on every pizza and put it back on the oven until the egg is done..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and slice the pizza in slices. Then enjoy..
For this variation on a breakfast pizza, you'll use your waffle iron to bake pizza dough stuffed with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. You can substitute the cooked breakfast meat of your choice, of course. Or use cooked vegetables for a meatless version. Lightly spray pizza pan or baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Form pizza dough into pan using your hands.