Authentic lasagne recipe. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! Enjoy this delicious recipe that incorporates the premium taste of Johnsonville.
Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. In a large casserole pot or Dutch over, heat oil over medium high heat. Add celery and carrots and season with salt. You can cook Authentic lasagne recipe using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Authentic lasagne recipe
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Beef.
- It’s of Lasagne sheets 20 to 24.
- It’s of Passat sauce 500 ml 2 bottles.
- You need 200-250 mls of White sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh basil leaves 5 to 6.
- It’s of Onion 1 &1/2 cubes.
- Prepare of Carrots 2,grated.
- You need of Beef/chicken cubes 2.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese 200 gm,grates.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Celery.
In a large, heavy pot, put the olive oil, garlic and parsley over medium high heat. When the garlic begins to brown, increase the heat and add the ground beef. Cook garlic and onion until soft. Add beef and seasoning and cook until brown.
Authentic lasagne recipe step by step
- Heat the pan,add olive oil 5 tsp,mix onion.
- Stir fry onion,add grated carrots,cook for 2 minutes, add beeg.
- Mix spices.salt,beef/chicken cubes,red chilli flakes.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes till oil separates. Add passata sauce and 1 cup milk.
- Cover the lid and cook for 20 minutes till sauce is bit thick,beef curry layer is ready.
- Start layers.beef passata,white sauce and lasagne sheets.
- Repeat 5 to 6 layers of sheets and sauces.
- Finally add parmesan and top layer mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven at 180 c and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Delicious creamy cheesy lasagne is ready.
We suggest the Bolognese recipe for lasagna noodles, a recipe found in the archives of the Bologna Chamber of Commerce. To make the dough, mix the flour, eggs and boiled spinach. Arrange the noodles in a single layer over the meat sauce. Spread ½ cup of the ricotta cheese, on top of the noodles followed by shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers and top with cheese.