Street style Nutri Kulcha, Nutri Recipe. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Out Nutri Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Street style Nutri Kulcha, Nutri Recipe. #masterclass #cookbook #nutrikulcha #ebook Nutrikulcha is one of the famous street snacks.a healthy and tasty dish to spice up your dinner/lunch table. Hello Guys, today we are going to make Street Style Amritsari Nutri Kulcha. The recipe for this Nutri Kulcha is very easy and can be prepared at home very easily. You can have Street style Nutri Kulcha, Nutri Recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Street style Nutri Kulcha, Nutri Recipe
- You need 1 cup of boiled soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- It’s 2 of onion paste.
- You need 4 of Tomato Puree.
- You need 2 spoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare Few of curry leaves.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of cloves.
- It’s 5-6 of Kali mirch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 spoons of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of tea water.
- It’s 1 spoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 1/2 spoon of kitchen King masala.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 spoons of Oil.
- It’s as required of Water for gravy.
Drain and squeeze water out of them and keep aside. In a pan, heat oil and put cumin seeds in it. When the seeds start crackling, lower the flame to medium high, add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste. First of all take a big pan,add half pan of water in it.
Street style Nutri Kulcha, Nutri Recipe step by step
- Heat the pan and add dry masala and cook for 2 minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste, capsicum and onion paste and cook for 10 minutes or until it becomes light brown colour. Then add tomato puree..
- Boil 1 packet of soya chunks and drain well..
- Than add add the masala, soya sauce tea water and soya chunks. And half glass of water..
- Cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes..
- Serve with kulcha, chutney and chopped onion..
Take a muslin cloth put tea leaves, tie a knot and boil it in the nutri. keep on mixing so that the color spreads equally on whole nutri. Drain the nutri and wash the fresh water. Cut the nutri in to small pieces. Kulchas are just another type of flat bread which is very popular in the northern parts of the country. Ingredients: yeast water maida baking powder salt sugar curd nutrela soyabean oil nigella seeds coriander leaves garlic nutrela soya granules Method: Take yeast and water.