Country Breakfast Pizza. This recipe for Breakfast Pizza has been a favorite of ours for many years. It is perfect for a crowd or for a big family. You can whip this recipe up fairly quickly and easily.
Top crust with chopped bacon and shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese. How to Make Country Breakfast Pizza. Using a large mixing bowl add baking mix, add yeast mix once yeast is dissolved. You can have Country Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Country Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of mild pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerator pizza crust, thin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 packages of simply potatoes southern hash browns.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Mix until dough form a ball, lightly grease a bowl and dough cover with plastic wrap or towel and sit in a warm place til it doubles. Country Breakfast Pizza Recipe There are lots of breakfast pizzas. It's a twist on the breakfast sandwiches that you get at the drive-through, a combination of eggs, ham, and cheddar on a biscuit crust—with a splash of salsa. Pizza for breakfast is pretty common – head to fridge and pull out leftover slices from the night before.
Country Breakfast Pizza step by step
- Begin by making the sausage gravy. In a deep frying pan, add the sausage and brown and crumble until no longer pink..
- Without draining the grease, add the flour and milk and continuously stir to create the gravy. Season with pepper. Remove from heat..
- On a cookie sheet unroll the pizza dough and fit to the pan. Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Spread the gravy in a thin layer on dough..
- Top with 3/4 of the cheese..
- Sprinkle on the hash browns in an even thin layer..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Place into oven and bake for 12 minutes..
- Remove from oven and gently crack the 3 eggs onto the pizza. Reduce heat in oven to 395°F. Put back in oven and bake until eggs are cooked (about 8 minutes or so)..
- Let set for 3 minutes to firm up. Serve and enjoy..
But, now there is a new way to eat pizza for breakfast! This Breakfast Pizza with Country Gravy by In Fine Taste is full of buttery, garlic and Creole herb flavors with bacon eggs and cheesy … it's everything you want in a breakfast. Large enough to feed a crowd and perfect to take as your breakfast throughout the week! With biscuits for the crust and homemade bacon gravy as the sauce what more could you want in a breakfast pizza? It's like visiting your favorite breakfast buffet!