Stirfry Beef & Broccoli. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices.
This colorful beef and vegetable stir-fry features red and green bell peppers along with mung bean sprouts, a common Asian ingredient that adds a slightly nutty taste and crisp texture to the dish. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. You can cook Stirfry Beef & Broccoli using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfry Beef & Broccoli
- It’s of For marinade.
- You need 1/2 lb of beef strips.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of For sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of For stirfry.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- You need of (Adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Busy days call for easy weeknight meals. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Beef Stir-Fry for One "With tender beef, vegetables and a hint of citrus, this mouthwatering stir-fry is a special. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chile pepper, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved.
Stirfry Beef & Broccoli instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients and mix the beef well with it. Let it sit for atleast 10 mins..
- Set a pan over medium heat and fry the beef in little oil. Fry for about 5 mins until it looks like this. Then set it aside..
- In a small bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute garlic and broccoli for 1 min. Then add the sauce mixture. Mix well and cook for another 1 min..
- Add the beef. Mix well. Cook for 3 mins and it's done! 🙂.
Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside. In a large skillet over medium-high heat,. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add the beef and cook until it changes colour from red to light brown but not cooked through. Remove to a plate and keep warm.