Simple Cheesecake. Simple Yet Scrumptious Lemon Cheesecake Recipes. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Method Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable freezer bag.
Tip the biscuit crumbs into the butter and mix well until thoroughly combined. Combine the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large. Press into the bottom of a round cake tin. You can cook Simple Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesecake
- Prepare 125 gms of digestive biscuits.
- You need 50 gms of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 300 gms of Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 142 ml of extra thick cream.
- Prepare of To taste, icing sugar.
Beat together cream cheese, cream, icing sugar and vanilla. Top biscuit base with mixture and chill for an hour or so. This lemon cheesecake is quick and easy to make and tastes divine! The lemony filling is made with mascarpone cheese and the base is made from crushed digestive biscuits.
Simple Cheesecake step by step
- Crush the biscuits to make crumbs. Put them in a bowl and add butter, mix it well. Line a loose bottom tin with grease proof paper and pour the crumb mixture into it and spread it evenly. Put the tin into the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour..
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract, beat it till it's smooth. Then add the extra thick cream and beat, till all the ingredients have combined well. Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth it over. Put into the fridge to set overnight..
- Remove the cake from the tin and slide it onto the serving plate. Decorate it with your choice of fruits or chocolates and serve..
This recipe was passed down to me from my mum. It produces a rich, chocolaty cheesecake perfect for all cheesecake and chocolate lovers alike! Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, then pour over the melted butter. Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated.