Simple breakfast pizza. Breakfast pizza is topped with chorizo, nacho cheese sauce, spiced-up eggs, and frozen hash browns using refrigerated pizza crust. A tasty pizza for anyone who enjoys spicy foods. You can adjust the heat intensity to satisfy any taste buds by choosing mild cheese sauce and chorizo.
Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. You can have Simple breakfast pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast pizza
- Prepare 2 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pizza sauce or salsa.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic-optional.
Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese. Brush crust with olive oil and prick with a fork to avoid bubbles. This recipe is a lot quicker if you precook your Bacon and Sausage the night before and store them in your refrigerator as I do — the prep time will be based on this. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and arrange naan breads on top.
Simple breakfast pizza step by step
- Heat a frying pan on stove on medium heat. (Cooking spray recommended ).
- Beat eggs on microwave safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes in microwave until done. (Quick rad way to make scrambled eggs in a hurry).
- On each tortilla, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce..
- Put a few sprinkles of cheese on top of sauce..
- Chop eggs with fork into small pieces and add half to one tortilla and half to the other..
- Season as desired – not necessary. Then divide the chopped parsley over each tortilla and sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Carefully transfer loaded tortillas to heated pan and lightly fry until crispy and the cheese is melted..
- Totes easy and delicious! Can very easily be turned into a low fat / low calorie breakfast. Feel free to add more/other ingredients !.
Line the mozzarella cheese around the bread, leaving an opening in the center for the egg. Lightly spray pizza pan or baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Form pizza dough into pan using your hands. Scramble the eggs with milk until just done. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk and pour into a small skillet, heat remaining oil until hot.