Beef Stir Fry Noodles. Stir-fry until just browned, remove steak from skillet and set aside. Heat the pan into medium heat and add the garlic and stir for few seconds then add the ginger slices and stir for few seconds. Add the noodles and follow by the stir fry sauce mix.
Cook several minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir noodles into sauce mixture until evenly coated. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the remaining sauce. You can have Beef Stir Fry Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- Prepare of Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- Prepare of Noodles (your choice).
- It’s of Green beans (cut short).
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper for colour,.
- You need of Mushrooms, ~4.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Green onions.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce (texture).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Cumin.
Cook, stirring constantly, until the noodles soak up the sauce. Return the cooked vegetables and steak to the pan and stir to distribute. Transfer the noodles to a serving dish and garnish with green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds, if using. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..
Add beef and cook until it changes from red to brown. Meanwhile, add your ramen noodles to the pot of boiling water. Stir in the sauce and beef. Stir in the slurry and adjust the heat so the sauce is at a slow simmer. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.