Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich). I put milk chocolate between crispy egg white cookies. Using a small offset spatula or knife, spread cookie with chocolate, and top with another cookie to form a sandwich. With a whisk or a handheld mixer, mix all of the ingredients together until well blended A langue de chat is a white cookie that's baked until the edges brown.
This chocolate is an original recipe made just for Shiroi Koibito. With damp hands, form the dough into balls. Flatten the tops of the dough slightly and bake. You can cook Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)
- It’s 1.2 oz (1/6 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1.2 oz (4 Tbsp.) of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1.2 oz of egg white (a L size egg white), room temperature.
- Prepare 0.35 oz of (1.5-2 Tbsp.) almond flour.
- Prepare 0.9 oz (3 Tbsp.) of cake flour.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 1.7 oz of milk chocolate.
In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, cream the butter, sugar, and salt. Add the vanilla and one egg white and mix to combine. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich) step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmF0VUN-SE&t=3s.
- Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar..
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well with a spatula each time. And then mix it for a minute with a whisk..
- Beat egg white lightly so as not to foam. Add it to the butter in 6 parts. Mix each time until it becomes smooth..
- Sift almond flour into the batter and mix well. Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Add all the cake flour at once. Fold it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Take it out of the fridge and mix it gently to soften. Put it in a piping bag. (plain piping nozzle) Squeeze out 24 round shapes on a baking tray..
- Hit the tray to flatten batter..
- Bake it for 13 minutes at 320 ºF. Open the door and wait 5 minutes as it is. Close the door again and dry it at 230 ºF for 10 minutes..
- Cool it well. Put melted chocolate between two cookies..
- Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. Please store them at room temperature in a sealed container. You should also put a desiccant to keep crispy texture..
These chocolate sandwich cookies are next level delicious. They have two chewy, fudgy double chocolate cookies with sweet and creamy frosting in the middle. Like an extra decadent, homemade Oreo cookie! There's nothing better than a soft, decadent double chocolate cookie. This three-pack of chocolate sandwich cookies is certified gluten-free and contains no artificial ingredients, colors, or flavors.