Veg cutlet recipe. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Make The Perfect Veggie Burger With Ooey-Gooey Kraft® Singles. Place the potatoes, carrot, green beans, and peas in a pot with enough water to cover.
Pin Recipe Print Recipe For best results follow the step-by-step photos above the recipe card making veg cutlet Mash them with a masher or fork. Wet the patties in the flour solution, roll in the bread crumbs, and deep fry at high heat (cutlets tend to break on low heat) until golden brown on all sides. Drain the cutlets on paper towels. You can have Veg cutlet recipe using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg cutlet recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida for crumb coating.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
Place them on an aluminum foil-lined baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven. Do not overload the tray, keep a little space in between them. Heat oil in a non-stick deep pan, place cutlets on it and shallow -fry, turning sides, till golden brown and evenly cooked on both the sides. Garnish it with onion rings and mint sprig and serve hot.
Veg cutlet recipe instructions
- First cook the potatoes mash them. Chop the carrot, onion, capsicum, tomato..
- In another bowl add mashed potatoes and add all the veggies then add garam masala powder, roasted cuminpowder, salt, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves, ginger, green chilli, and mix well. Add lemon juice also.
- Mixture for the cutlets should be dry and everything should get combined well..
- Now put the bread slices in blender or chopper and give it a pulse to make it crumb. Combine the mixture, bread etc..
- Finally mix everything together very well to form a mixture.
- Once the mixture is ready, take a portion into your palm and shape it into a cutlets like talkies.you can make it of any shape, as per ur choice..
- To coat the cutlets in bread crumbs:.
- Firstly in a bowl combine all the purpose flour, salt to taste and water. Now mix it well to form a batter. It should not be too tin or too thick. Now dip the cutlet in the batter..
- Add then coat it very well with the bread crumbs..
- Again dip the cutlet into batter to double and then coat with bread crumbs. Similarly repeat the same for all the veg cutlets. Refrigerate these for another 30minutes.
- Shallow fry them on hot oil on medium Flame from both the sides until golden and crisp..
- Take them on to a absorbent paper..
- Serve the veg cutlet with tomato ketchup and green chutney..
So I wanted to try it out with onion and ginger garlic paste as well as kitchen king masala, I did not try coconut oil as I had no stock enough for deep frying. Crunchy Bread Cutlets crisp, crunchy bread and vegetable cutlets made using a flavourful green coconut paste. Brinjal Cutlets a balanced combination of brinjal with other veggies like potatoes, french beans and carrots is pepped up with mint leaves, onion paste and spice powders, and mixed into a dough for cutlets. Add all the potatoes, french beans, carrots and cabbage and mix well. Drain and add to the pan.