Pineapple Beef Stir-fry. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and reserved juice mixture until smooth. Remove beef with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
Jackie Drake – Troutman, North Carolina Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry for Two Recipe photo by Taste of Home Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Stir pineapple and water chestnuts into skillet. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water and reserved pineapple juice until smooth. You can have Pineapple Beef Stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Beef Stir-fry
- You need of For the Marinade:.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of For the Stir-Fry:.
- It’s 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- You need 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Gradually stir into beef and vegetables. Put the coconut oil into a skillet and heat over high heat. Add in the beef and pineapple and season with salt and pepper if desired. Lift the steak from the marinade and sear, in batches, then remove.
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry step by step
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
Add a bit more oil and fry the ginger until golden. Add the spring onions and pineapple, and return the steak to the pan. Beef Pineapple Stir Fry is a really sumptuous Asian recipe. It's made with thinly sliced beef, carrots, onion, bell peppers, snow peas, pineapple tid bits and pineapple juice. Put beef in, stir-fry over high heat, when it is almost cooked, ladle out into a plate.