Quinoa pizza muffins. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Quinoa Pizza Muffins Switch up pizza night with these scrumptious quinoa pizza muffins. These protein-packed morsels, perfect for little hands to grab, are stuffed with mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, prosciutto, green olives, and marinara sauce…and taste just like pizza!
It's no wonder this ancient grain has taken menus by storm. Products We Used Silicone Muffin Liners. Line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers or grease muffin tin well. You can cook Quinoa pizza muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa pizza muffins
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- You need 1 cup of pizza toppings of your choice, cooked and finely chopped (eg. salami, spinach, olives etc).
- It’s dash of vegetable oil.
Cook quinoa as directed on package. Meanwhile, chop onion, cherry tomatoes and olives; set aside. Yesterday I made a big batch of quinoa. I used some of it to make these.
Quinoa pizza muffins step by step
- Pre heat oven to 356°F.
- Grease muffin tin with oil.
- Cook quinoa per directions on packet.
- Place cooked quinoa in a large bowl and add all ingredients one by one to ensure they mix well.
- Place mixture evenly among the muffin tray, ensuring not to fill too high as they will rise a small amount..
- Cook in oven for aprx 30-40mins depending on the depth of your tray. Muffins should look golden and crispy when done..
- Set and let cool. Then enjoy! (Tastes great with a savory dip as icing).
The first time, I just oiled the muffin tins. So I invested in some silicone baking cups. Add all ingredients except pizza sauce to a large bowl then stir to combine. Bring to a boil first and then lower heat. Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.