Betty's breakfast pizza. Betty's breakfast pizza bettywolbert Akron, Ohio. It is very tasty and pays some attention to the amount of fat–You won't get that attention at a restaurant! Ingredients: Betty makes a complete breakfast in one dish–her Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust.
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and hot water until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom and up side of pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick mix, forming rim at edge. You can have Betty's breakfast pizza using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Betty's breakfast pizza
- Prepare 1 of grands honey butter biscuts or any kind of premade biscuts of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of half roll of bob evans maple sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of milk.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper (adjust to your taste).
- It’s 6 of eggs scrambled.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more of any kind of shredded cheese ( i used smoked gouda, colby and mozzarella).
Place pizza crusts on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top each with eggs and sausage. View the menu for Betty's Pizza & Subs and restaurants in Melrose, FL.
Betty's breakfast pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 grab a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper..
- Take biscuts and flatten them out join them biscuts together to form the crust, make sure to seal any gaps in the crust so gravy don't run thru.
- Brown sausage (do not drain as for maple sausage dont make as much grease as regular sausage does).
- Sprinkle flour and mix till flour has soaked up the small amount of grease. ( make sure there are no lumps of flour).
- Add milk 1/2 cup at a time as gravy thickens continue to cook till desired thickness.
- Scramble eggs untill almost done ( u want to leave the eggs a bit moist because they will finish cooking in the oven).
- Now time to assemble, spead sausage gravy over biscuts top with the scrambled eggs then cheese.
- Put in the oven for 13-15 min allow to cool and cut…. enjoy.
See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The menu is a fast casual concept, serving breakfast and park friendly items all-day. Think homemade breakfast tacos, yogurt, quiche, oatmeal, avocado toast and coffee in the morning to smoothies, cheese boards, sandwiches, burgers, pizzas and salad bowls through the evening hours. Betty's Pizza Opened by Jason Macioge, Betty's Pizza Shack is a proud member of Jason Macioge's Palmetto Restaurant Group, which also includes one of Lenox's most beloved casual restaurants: Bistro Zinc. Menus and prices subject to change without notice.