Beef stir-fry. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. Lots of veggies add color and crunch.
Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. Busy days call for easy weeknight meals. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. You can have Beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stir-fry
- Prepare of Stir-fry veggies.
- Prepare of Shredded carrot.
- You need of Sugar snap peas.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need of Baby corn.
- It’s of Beans.
- You need of Red capsicum.
- You need of Meat & seasoning.
- Prepare strips of Beef.
- Prepare of Himalayan salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare of Mi Goreng noodles.
Beef Stir-Fry for One "With tender beef, vegetables and a hint of citrus, this mouthwatering stir-fry is a special. Beef is paired with Szechuan-style dry-fried green beans in this quick and easy stir-fry. If you can find them, use Chinese green beans instead of regular green beans; they are much longer (they are also called long beans because of this), and will create a more authentic dish. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce.
Beef stir-fry step by step
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder – leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
Lots of veggies add color and crunch. Easy Beef Stir Fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-inspired dish that you can make at home. To get delicious flavor use lots of been, your favorite vegetables, and of course a great sauce. Serve this beef stir fry with white rice, egg noodles, or next to fried rice! Beef for Stir Fry Heat oil in wok over high heat.