Cheese garlic toast with vegetables recipe on tawa. Garlic Cheese Bread Toast Recipe/Garlic Cheese Toast on Tawa with step by step photos Today, I am going to share a very quick, tasty, cheesy and garlicky Bread toast recipe. This cheese toast can be served as breakfast recipe or as evening snacks also. Chop the garlic slices roughly (not too much fine) and put onto the cheese, again sprinkle some pizza mix on it.
Once you find cheese is melting, your toast ready to serve. Spread chilli garlic tomato sauce on toast. Place veg stuffing over the toast. You can have Cheese garlic toast with vegetables recipe on tawa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese garlic toast with vegetables recipe on tawa
- It’s of butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of pepper, crushed.
- You need of chilli flax.
- You need of mixed herbs.
- You need of coriander / parsley, finely chopped.
- You need of bread, white / brown.
- You need of cup mix vegitables chopped olive, onion,tomato, capsicum.
- It’s of butter, to toast.
Now sprinkle mozzarella cheese to cover the toast. In a pan, brush butter. making garlic bread toast Heat a griddle or tava on a high flame. When the tawa becomes hot, reduce the flame to a low or medium. Finely chop all of the vegetables.
Cheese garlic toast with vegetables recipe on tawa step by step
- At first in a large mixing bowl take butter.also add garlic, pepper, mixed herbs and 2 tbsp coriander, chilli flax..
- Now mix everything well. now spread 2 tbsp of garlic cheese stuffing over a slice of bread.put vegetable,then put grated cheez on top some vegetable..
- Heat a pan aply butter and put bread.make sure to cover and simmer for 1,2 minutes or till the cheese melts completely..
- Finally, if u want can cut to desired shape and serve cheese garlic cheese toast to your kids..
Method For making Chilli Cheese Toast. In a bowl add the capsicum, deseeded tomato, cilantro, black pepper, salt, mixed herbs and the chilli flakes and mix it well. Spread a bit of butter or oil on a heavy tawa. Keep the flame to its lowest. Do use a heavy tawa or pan or else the bread can get too much browned or burnt from the bottom.