Super Tender Beef Stir Fry. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Best Ways To Stir Fry Beef You can stir fry beef with vegetables like broccoli florets, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Typically, you will sear the beef first, transfer it to a plate, and separately cook the vegetables.
Make sure not to include the marinade. Steps to make Super Tender Beef Stir Fry: Mix well all the marinade ingredients. Pour the mixture into the beef and make sure all parts of meat is having that share if marinade. You can cook Super Tender Beef Stir Fry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Tender Beef Stir Fry
- You need of Beef Sirloin.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Cooking wine or rice wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn Starch.
How to make Chinese Black Pepper Beef Stir-fry with beef that's super tender and juicy. My pepper beef stir-fry recipe has my special technique for keeping b. Did you ever have those questions in mind why the order of beef stir fry in a restaurant is so tender and juicy. But after you tried the same thingat home, the result is very disappointed.
Super Tender Beef Stir Fry step by step
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients. Pour the mixture into the beef and make sure all parts of meat is having that share if marinade. Set aside..
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat pan with oil. Saute the sliced onion and garlic. Push the onion and garlic aside then stir fry the beef. Make sure not to include the marinade. Then mix..
- Add the sliced capsicum..
- Pour in the prepared sauce mixture and mix well..
- Add in the spring onion..
- Add more sugar if needed to balance the taste..
The meat goes dry, tough and chewy…. I had the same question before. After some research and numerous tests, I finally figured out how to cook the most tender and juicy beef stir fry at home. Best beef for stir fry You can, of course, use beef fillet (tenderloin) instead because it is unvelievably tender, buttery and has a mild beef flavour. It's probably my first choice when making a fancy stir fry.