Beef stir fry. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. Lots of veggies add color and crunch.
Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. Busy days call for easy weeknight meals. You can cook Beef stir fry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stir fry
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need 2 of big ring onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green bell pepper.
- You need of Rose mary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of tspSoy sauce.
- It’s 2 of tspHoney.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Water.
Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Remove the beef from the skillet and. Dissolve beef bouillon cube in boiling water in a large bowl. Stir soy sauce, cornstarch, teriyaki sauce, and sugar into the water.
Beef stir fry step by step
- Cut your beef into smaller cubes. Wash it off running water and let drain. (Preferrably, goat meat).
- Add water and salt. Let it boil..
- When the water is almost done, remove the stock. Keep it for later use..
- Let the meat start to fry on it's own oil. Make a hole in the middle of the saucepan, add the sugar. Stir to let the meat become brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste. Stir and let aroma form. Then add the tomatoes.
- Stir until the tomatoes start to fry.
- Add the rose mary. Stir until aroma forms.
- Add soy sauce and honey. Stir.
- Add carrot and green bell pepper. Stir and serve while hot.
Lay beef strips into the soy sauce mixture; stir to coat beef entirely. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add the beef and cook until it changes colour from red to light brown but not cooked through. Stir in bean sprouts and heat through. Stir broth mixture and stir into vegetable mixture.