Chocolate chips cookies. De beste online deals van vandaag. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Bake until the edges are light brown and the batter sets, about. You can cook Chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips cookies
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Chocolate chips cookies step by step
- Add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, egg yolk, vanilla into a bowl and mix.
- On a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients little by little into other mixture until a thick paste is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scooper for even sized cookies.
- Place the cookie dough in a baking sheet with baking paper, make sure the cookies are at least 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake on 325 F for 15-17 mins, take out when the cookies get light brown edges, take them out and let them cool.
- If the mix is too much, roll the cookie dough in balls and place in the freezer until frozen then put them in a plastic bag, whenever you want to bake them, take them out of the freezer and keep out until the balls are in room temperature, then bake as usual.
Step back in time to grandma's kitchen with these chocolate chip cookies recipes, tips and tricks. We'll help you master this simple, easy treat and make it your own. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® original chocolate chip cookies are a true classic and the go-to cookie for all occasions! Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate.