Blueberry Muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter (Melted).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F and grease muffin cups or add muffin liners..
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of flour, 3/4 cups sugar, salt, and baking powder..
- Add egg, vegetable oil, and milk to flour mixture and fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups to the top and sprinkle with topping..
- Crumb topping: 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes..
How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet.