Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs. Remove the skin and trim off any fat off the chicken thighs. Mix well, massaging the spices well into the chicken. Great recipe for Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs.
Toss the cherry tomatoes, shallots, red peppers, chicken thighs, thyme and oregano with the smoked paprika and olive oil in a large roasting tin (leaving out the garlic). Brush chicken with oil Mix paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, thyme and pepper in small bowl. In a large bowl, evenly season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley. You can have Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs
- You need of Ingredients for Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs.
- You need 4-6 of thighs bone-in, skinless.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika spice (recipe listed below).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise or canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley for garnish.
- Prepare of Paprika Spice Blend (use only 3 tbsp for this recipe).
- You need 4 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
On high, heat olive oil in a oven-proof pot and place chicken thighs, skin-side down, in the hot oil. Arrange chicken thighs on baking tray. Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika and black pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed.
Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs instructions
- Combine all the spice ingredients for the Meat Spice Blend in a small container and shake until well combined. You will use ONLY 3 Tbsp of this blend in the recipe. Save the rest for another time..
- How to bake the chicken. Preheat oven to 450°F with the baking rack in the middle..
- Remove the skin and trim off any fat of the chicken thighs..
- Add the chicken thighs to a ziplock or a large bowl together with 2 tbsp of oil or mayonnaise, 3 tbsp of the paprika spice blend and 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix well, massaging the spices well into the chicken..
- Add the chicken to a 9×9 baking pan and bake, uncovered, in preheated to 450°F degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork or knife..
Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs. In a small bowl, stir together the smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Sprinkle boths sides of all the thighs generously with the seasoning, completely covering the surface of the chicken. Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs are easy to make and the most delicious oven-baked chicken thighs ever! They're coated in pantry-staple spices and baked until crispy on the outside and unbelievably juicy inside.