Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry. Add beef, season with salt, and toss to coat. Onion and bell pepper are classic ingredients for black pepper beef stir-fry. However, you are free to use other vegetables too.
Beef is marinated with a relatively thick sauce. And black pepper is used at the very end of the stir-frying. We get a drier, cleaner and bouncing flavored black pepper and beef stir fry. You can cook Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry
- You need of For marinade.
- It’s 250 gram of beef.
- It’s 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstrach.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare of Other ingredient.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic small chop.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oister sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion (cut into strip).
- You need 1 of tomato(cut cube).
- Prepare of Spring onion (cut bit longer).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Beef powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of Ginger (small chop).
It is just so amazing that we can create so many layers of flavors in a simple stir fry dish. Sprinkle beef with cornstarch; work in with hands to coat well. Stir frying Black Pepper Beef involves cooking over intense heat for a short time. To make the best out of this situation, any protein used needs to be tender and free of bones so it can be cooked quickly.
Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry instructions
- Cut or slice beef into small pieces.
- Mix all marinade ingredient and stir.
- Put beef into marinade about 15 minutes.
- Heat 1tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok stir fry thee beef till beef is browned. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat 2tbs of cooking oil again and stir fry garlic,ginger onion untill fragant. Add green peper and stir fry until smell the aroma.
- Transfer the beef back into the wok,add little water,oister sauce,sweet soy sauce and stir fry till cooked. Put spring onion,tomato,ground black pepper and beef powder. Mix and taste it… trataaaaa dish out and serve it with Rice,,,.
Ideal cuts for stir fries include: Stir-fry the garlic and the ginger until aromatic, and then add the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, and black pepper. Stir-fry until you smell the aroma from the ingredients in the wok. Transfer the beef back into the wok or skillet. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil. Add soy sauce and toss beef to.