Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil. Great recipe for Carne Picada Flatbed Street Tacos. Another meal made on the truck.
Stir in chopped pecans, chives, and diced bacon. This meal came straight from the heart when I was trying to make. Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil. You can have Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil using 38 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil
- Prepare of London Broil.
- It’s 2 lb of London Broil.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Honey (add more if needed).
- You need 1/2 c of Panko Crumb.
- It’s 1/4 c of Coconut Flakes, unsweetened.
- It’s 1/8 c of finely chopped pecans.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Pesto Bicuit.
- It’s 1 pkg of Flaky biscuit (baked according to directions).
- You need 2 c of fresh basil leaves, packed (can sub half the basil leaves with baby spinach).
- It’s 1/2 c of freshly grated Romano or Parmesan-Reggiano cheese (about 2 ounces).
- You need 1/2 c of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 c of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced (about 3tsp).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt, more to taste.
- You need 1/8 tsp of freshly ground black pepper, more to taste.
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mustard Greens, coarsest chopped, and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Arugula, chopped and rinsed.
- It’s 4 of Small Sweet Peppers, thinly sliced into rings.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/8 c of Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger, thinly chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Green Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 c of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/4 c of Pecans, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juiced (approximately 3-4 tablespoons).
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need to taste of salt,.
- You need of Scallops.
- It’s 15 of large Scallops.
- You need of Salt and pepper, to season.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger, grated.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, honey pecan coconut crusted london broil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty.
Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil instructions
- Preheat smoker to 225° (usually it’s 180° but the smoker will have to get through the crust we are making). Pat the outsides dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and rub it all over and set for 10min to allow salt to meld in. Then coat the entire steak with honey and season again with pepper..
- Mix panko, coconut, and pecans well and layer over the London broil (don’t be afraid to rub into the honey as it is the sticking agent. Place in smoker for 1 hour 10min..
- The crust will not look cooked when it reaches 115-120°, but that is when you blast it to 300° for 10-15min or until inside temp is 120-125° and pull it out. Let rest 15min under aluminum foil to allow to maintain as much heat as possible..
- Mix mustard greens and arugula together and season with salt and pepper.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl or a jar fitted with a lid, whisk or shake together the lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic. Set aside..
- Prep your veggies.
- Blanch asparagus by bring to boil in hot water, and letting cool down in an ice bath..
- For the Basil Pesto, put basil and chopped walnuts in food processor and pulse a several times..
- Add the garlic and Parmesan or Romano cheese and pulse several times more. Scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula..
- While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady small stream. Adding the olive oil slowly, while the processor is running, will help it emulsify and help keep the olive oil from separating. Occasionally stop to scrape down the sides of the food processor..
- Stir in salt and freshly ground black pepper, add more to taste. Refrigerate until ready..
- Pat dry your scallops. Don’t be afraid to lightly squeeze each one individually to get some of the excess water out (of previously frozen) and season with salt and pepper..
- In a frying pan or skillet, under medium heat, toss in garlic and ginger. Let sauté for about 30-35sec and slowly add in onion (25-30sec) or until translucent, peppers, half the green onion, etc. Reduce heat and add to motors at the end to bring up to heat..
- For the scallops, bring skillet to medium high heat, toss in butter and let melt. Place the scallops in a circular formation so you know where you started. Don’t move for about 2min. Check for browning at bottom and watch the sides for whitening. Flip each one as the brown (do not flip of it’s not browned (or it won’t cook properly). Toss in garlic and ginger on. The flip and repeat. Pull immediate when cooked..
- For the cook the biscuits according to directions on packaging. Season asparagus with salt pepper and garlic salt. And toss in oven with the biscuits for the last 5min..
- Plate the salad, and drizzle the dressing. Top with sautéed veggies and tomatoes. The halve the flakes biscuits and spread the pesto sauce over the opened ends. Take sliced (1/2”) London broil and place roughly 4-5 slices along the plate over lapping each other. Top with 3 asparagus. Add scallops at end of salad..
- Note that each portion of the dish will overlap each other. Serve and enjoy!.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil is one of the most well liked of. Mix panko, coconut, and pecans well and layer over the London broil (don't be afraid to rub into the honey as it is the sticking agent. Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil. Great recipe for Honey Pecan Coconut Crusted London Broil.