Caramel Popcorn. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders After mixing the popcorn and caramel, divide the corn into two paper grocery bags. Open the bags carefully and spread out the corn to cool – breaking up any large pieces.
Simply melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until it pops. Add sugar and salt, stir until combined. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. You can cook Caramel Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- You need 2-3 tbsp of popcorn.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of ghee/butter.
- You need of For caramel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter/ghee.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare Drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! I love everything about this easy homemade caramel popcorn recipe, especially that it only requires a few inexpensive ingredients that I usually have on hand.
Caramel Popcorn instructions
- In a pot heat ghee add popcorns put a lid on pot.untill corns pop up inside(on medium flame).
- In a pot add butter or ghee add sugar.when sugar change color turn into golden add soda and essence mix and add popcorn (foran say) mix it well ready.
- Serve and enjoy.
Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any store-bought caramel corn at a fraction of the price! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! It's crunchy, deeply caramelized, and you have the option of adding nuts or drizzles of chocolate. The addictive sweet and salty Caramel. Each combination generously coated in Joe's handmade, luxuriously smooth, buttery caramel sauce.