3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Plus, there is no baking required to make this cake. Plus, you don't need special baking or cooking skills to make this cake, and I want to try it out because I love Oreos. Baking is a brilliant way to pass the time and end up with something delicious and comforting to eat at the end, the only problem is that it can be rather time consuming.
Oreo Slice Cake#oreocake#chocolatecake #slicecake#lockdown #stayhomeHow to make Slice Cake, Chocolate Cake, Oreo. Whisk all the ingredients together until stiff peaks form. Then add a thin layer to the base of the pan followed by a layer of Oreo's and a thicker. You can cook 3 Ingredients OREO Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients OREO Cake
- Prepare 24 of Oreo biscuits.
- It’s 210 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of semi sweet choco chip (melted).
These Oreo balls are such a fun and easy treat to make! One of my Dad's work colleagues had their last day recently, and I wanted to bake something special as they have been one of my taste testers, and she's so lovely… so I went for a Drip Cake. On my nephew's birthday i decided to give it a try and I was surprised how easy this cake and how good it is. All you need is some cookies/biscuits, baking powder and milk.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake step by step
- First separate Oreo and cream..
- Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder. Then in a bowl add Oreo powder and half of the warm milk to it and mix well. Then pour rest of it and mix. Add baking powder to the batter then rest for five minutes..
- Grease pan with oil and place butter paper and grease it too. Pour half of the batter to it and bake for 8 minutes by covering the pan with lid closed. Tadaaaa your first base is ready. Repeat the same..
- Frosting time. Mix with Oreo cream and melted chocolate and spread it on the first base and second..
- It's ready now. Please share to the family 😋.
Let the kids help with this easy and delicious dessert. I love experimenting new desserts with it. I spent my lockdown mainly baking and cooking. So this is one of my lockdown experiment and it came out really well. Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder.