Sophie's pizza breakfast wrap. Sophie's Gourmet Hawaiian Pizzeria is unlike any other pizza in Hawaii. Our artisan pizzas are thin with a blistered crust, the way it should be. Our dough and sauces are made from scratch every day.
Sophia's Pizza & Pasta is the home of the best pizza in Yonkers, NY! If you love crisp crust, tangy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and other natural ingredients – you've found the right place. We pride ourselves for making each of our handmade pizzas the way you like it. You can have Sophie's pizza breakfast wrap using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's pizza breakfast wrap
- It’s 1 of tortilla/fajita wrap.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated cheese (I like a mix of grated and mozzarella).
- You need 4 slice of large pepperoni spices, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce (or to personal preference).
Sophie's Cuban provides the freshest and tastiest ingredients in our authentic Cuban dishes Quick breakfast wraps can quite literally save the day on hectic mornings when you're trying to get everyone out the door on time with something healthy in hand. Test Kitchen variations; Pizza Breakfast Wraps Prepare recipe as directed, replacing cheddar cheese and ham with mozzarella cheese and cooked sausage. Serve with warm marinara sauce on the side. Pulled Pork Breakfast Wraps Prepare recipe as directed, replacing cheddar cheese and ham with smoked Gouda cheese and precooked pulled pork.
Sophie's pizza breakfast wrap instructions
- Mix together your eggs, tomato paste, herbs, chopped pepperoni and hot sauce..
- Drop into a hot pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, it until it looks cooked through. I like it when some of it gets a dark golden colour..
- Turn off the heat, and mix in your cheese until melted..
- Put your egg mixture into your wrap and enjoy!.
Serve with warm barbecue sauce on the side. Sophia's is a staple for me and my husband when we are in NWI visiting family. It's the standard breakfast spot and greasy food kind of place. Huge portions, so be sure to bring an appetite and a take home box after your meal. We take phone orders and host birthday parties.