[Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Great recipe for [Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry. Since both daikon and chikuwa are great stir-fried, I decided to try mixing them together.
Add the water and continue stir-frying until all the water has evaporated. Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli kimberly blumgart. Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli Christina Rust.. adding a bit more hoisin sauce and added some splenda to the recipe to make it a bit more sweet to ward of some of the heat from the spices. You can have [Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry
- It’s 200 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 2 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of A.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red hot dried pepper.
I skipped out on the salt in the recipe. Cut the peeled Daikon Radish into thin slices. Stack up and slice into matchstick strips. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a wok or large skillet.
[Farm House Recipe] Daikon and Chikuwa Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry step by step
- Cut the daikon without peeling. First, cut it into 5mm rounds, then again into 5mm sticks. Cut the chikuwa vertically in half. Then, cut diagonally into match sticks..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan over high heat, then add the daikon and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add the chikuwa and stir-fry for an additional minute..
- Add the "A" ingredients and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and it's done. Remember to cook every step over high heat..
- Daikon is great when it's a bit crispy..
Toss in the sliced cabbage and daikon radish sticks. Daikon Radish and Veggies Stir Fry: This is a slight twist to a simple chinese dish vegetable dish made largely with Daikon white radishes. and any other leafy veggies in your fridge. Daikon white radishes have a very unique taste and much different than that of regular radishes. Growing up on a farm, I learned how to create the best homestyle recipes using fresh, seasonal ingredients. I like to share easy, from scratch comfort food recipes that are for the busy, modern cook.