My beef stir fry. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. Lots of veggies add color and crunch.
Plus, it's special enough to serve at patio parties with family and friends.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan Add some olive oil in a large skillet and heat, add sliced beef and saute/stir fry until browned. Take another pan and saute the pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. You can cook My beef stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My beef stir fry
- It’s of Beef steak, or any beef cut of your choice.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced or diced.
- You need 1 of LG green pepper,sliced.
- It’s 1 of LG tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of Mushroom Soya sauce.
- It’s Dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s 1 of heaping tbsp Corn starch (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. To make things super easy, our grocery store sells stir fry veggies cut and prepped. Beef Stir Fry Stir fry is the ultimate quick dinner. High heat cooking results in tender and juicy beef caramelized with the beef stir fry sauce.
My beef stir fry step by step
- Add some olive oil in a large skillet and heat, add sliced beef and saute/stir fry until browned. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Take another pan and saute the pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil..
- Put the meat on hight heat, mix the cornstarch (if using) into 1/2 cup water and add to the meat. *Note* if you don't add cornstarch the sauce stays thin..
- Add in Soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce if using, bring to a boil, add more water at this point if you want lots of juice to it..
- Toss the sauteed pepper mixture in to the meat. Add more salt and pepper if needed, serve with rice, mashed potatoes, noodles or even fries..
You can stir fry beef with vegetables like broccoli florets, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Typically, you will sear the beef first, transfer it to a plate, and separately cook the vegetables. Stir-fry until just browned, remove steak from skillet and set aside. Add remaining oil to the same skillet and stir-fry peppers, onion, carrots, and broccoli until onions become clear and soft. Add cabbage and beef to the skillet and cook until cabbage becomes soft.