Filling Breakfast Pizza!!. Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer.
A tasty pizza for anyone who enjoys spicy foods. You can adjust the heat intensity to satisfy any taste buds by choosing mild cheese sauce and chorizo. Top the pizza with sauce, half of the cheese, the tomatoes, ham, green onions, eggs and the remaining half of the cheese (I used monterrey jack on the bottom and cheddar on the top). You can have Filling Breakfast Pizza!! using 12 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filling Breakfast Pizza!!
- You need 1 lb of mild sausage.
- You need 1 box of Your choice pizza dough.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 packages of 2oz. buddig beef.
- It’s 1 jar of of mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of eggs. scrambled..
- It’s 1 packages of shredded colby jack or more if you like extra cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
Place spread the filling across the center of one half of the dough circle, leaving edges bare. Using a pastry brush, brush a little of the egg wash all around the edge of the dough. Fold one half of the dough over and crimp the edges to seal them. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams.
Filling Breakfast Pizza!! instructions
- Fry bacon. Then dice into bits and pieces. Set aside..
- Fry the sausage. Drain the grease. Set aside..
- I didn't this time, but next time I would fry the diced onion with the sausage. So it will be more done..
- Cut beef into pieces. Set aside..
- Scramble eggs. Set aside..
- Follow directions on pizza dough box for the dough..
- For the chipped Beef Gravy put 1 stick butter in skillet on medium heat..
- Once butter is melted, add flour and whisk for a minute..
- Slowly add milk to butter and flour. Stirring constantly..
- Add salt and pepper to desired taste. S.
- Stir in the chipped beef. Remove from heat. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spread dough onto greased baking sheet. You can pre bake for 5 minutes if desired. I did..
- Remove from oven. Now it's time to put together the pizza..
- First, add half the gravy on first layer..
- Then layer the meats..
- Then the egg..
- Then the mushrooms..
- Add half of shredded cheese..
- Then add the rest of the gravy..
- Then the rest of the shredded cheese..
- Bake a remaining 10-15 minutes until cheese is nicely melted. And dough is light brown..
To make the crust, you'll melt together mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and then stir in an egg and some almond flour. Stir that together to form the crust and then roll it out to fit your pizza pan. I use this pizza pan (affiliate) and I ALWAYS line with parchment. Fathead dough will stick if you don't line your pan. Ham, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Pizza Breakfast, meet dinner.