Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. In a small bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; stir into butter mixture just until combined. Spoon mixture over hot brownie layer. Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly.
When the two layers are fused together, it's like magic in every bite. Satisfy both your brownie and chocolate chip cookie cravings in one amazing dessert! We mixed together our favorite Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix and a pouch of classic Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix and the result is delicious chocolate chip cookie brownies. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- You need 1 box of brownie mix: including ingredients needed: egg, oil, water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Cookie Dough:.
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Top them with Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting for an extra-indulgent creamy chocolate finish or enjoy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Turn mixer speed to low and incorporate dry ingredients. Remove from standing mixer and, using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients for brownie mix as directed on package in medium bowl..
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Place brownie batter into pan spreading evenly..
- Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped walnuts..
- Now make the cookie dough. Begin by mixing the softened butter and both sugars together until fully creamed..
- Next beat in the egg and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add a spoonful at a time to the cookie dough batter until fully incorporated..
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows and nuts with spoon or spatula..
- Drop by the spoonful on top of the brownie mix. Using the back of the spoon, press down gently to spread out the cookie dough..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to completely cool before cutting into serving size squares..
Instructions With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars in a small mixing bowl. Add vanilla and egg; cream again until smooth. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Prepare brownie batter as directed on the box or pre-pair my cocoa brownies. Scatter the pieces of cookie dough randomly over the top of the brownie batter.