Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe). Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Now add the beetroot pieces, add the carrot pieces saute, add the tomato pieces mix it well saute, Now add the water boil for eight minutes now take a strainer above the bowl pour the gravy into the bowl through the strainer.
Many times it was her go-to recipe for holiday parties and it was a healthy way to start the first course. Before you jump to Tomato carrot beetroot soup / yammy tasty healthy soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats. We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. You can have Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe)
- It’s 400 gms of tomatoes cut in pieces.
- It’s 1 of beetroot peeled and cut in pieces.
- Prepare Handful of celery.
- You need 7 of Crushed garlic pieces.
- It’s 1 of medium onion cut in pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots cut in pieces.
- You need 2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s As needed of water.
- You need As needed of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp of oil.
This Tomato Carrot Beetroot Soup is sweet, tart and amazing hearty. This soup tastes creamy and healthy too. It's warm, cozy and quick comforting soup. Tomato, Beetroot and Carrot soup – A vibrant and bright soup with a rich creamy texture and a hint of spice from ginger and freshly ground black pepper.
Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe) step by step
- First heat the pan add oil add the bay leaves, add the crushed garlic, add the black pepper, add the onion pieces saute it.
- Now add the beetroot pieces, add the carrot pieces saute, add the tomato pieces mix it well saute, Now add the water boil for eight minutes now take a strainer above the bowl pour the gravy into the bowl through the strainer..
- Now throw the bay leaves from the thick part of the gravy and keep the liquid part in another bowl. keep the thick part in blender blend it into a nice paste..
- Now put two tablespoons butter in the another pan add the milk powder add the corn flour mix in cold water put in the pan keep stir mix it well, add the blended gravy and along with liquid part in the same pan mix it. Add the fresh black pepper powder mix it, add required salt mix it..
- Boil until it becomes right consistency. Now strain the gravy again. Delicious soup is ready..
Carrots and beetroot add flavour and sweetness to balance the tanginess from the tomatoes and also vibrant. Add water and close with the lid. Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf, cumin seeds and allow to splutter. Add garlic and saute until light brown. Heat olive oil in pressure cooker pan.