Vegetable Sandwich. Enjoy A Hot Pockets® Meatless Sandwich. Made W/ Quality Ingredients And Melty Cheese. Heat Up A Hot Pockets® Meatless Sandwich In Minutes.
Caprese is a classic Italian vegetarian salad, and it's even better as a sub sandwich. With fresh mozzarella, juicy tomato, zesty basil leaves, and a balsamic glaze, it's flavorful and fresh. Use the best tomatoes you can find. You can have Vegetable Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sandwich
- You need 6 of Bread Slices (White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced).
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (Sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Beetroots (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- You need 2 of Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s of As required Pink Salt.
- It’s of 4 tsp Green Chutney: Recipe 👇.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Homemade Curd.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 4-5 of Sambar Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of As required Pink Salt.
Hummus, veggies, and a hint of garlice and lemon are a sandwich lover's dream. We served this one up with hummus spread on both sides of the bread, and it added an extra dimension. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts?
Vegetable Sandwich step by step
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under green chutney and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Keep all the vegetables ready..
- Take first slice of bread and spread green chutney on one side. Now place a layer of sliced cucumbers over it. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced beetroots. And finally a layer of sliced potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it..
- Take second slice of bread and spread some butter and little green chutney on it. Place it over the vegetables. Cut and serve with some green chutney/tomato ketchup..
An oven-fried version of eggplant Parmesan tops crusty Italian bread to make a satsifying vegetarian sandwich. For an extra treat, brush the halved loaf of bread with garlic butter and brown under the broiler before adding the layers of tomato sauce, eggplant, and mozzarella. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest and garlic. Spread over cut side of bread bottom; sprinkle with cheese. Top with vegetables and remaining bread.