Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style. If desired, spoon melted chips into small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Sprinkle with desired candies; shake off excess. In large bowl, beat butter, shortening, sugars, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles until combined. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style
- You need 4 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 Cubes of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 4 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 12 oz. of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 12 oz. of M&Ms (red&green).
Bobby Flay's Throwdown Chocolate Chip Cookies Bobby's ideal chocolate chip cookie is crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside — and appropriate any time of the year, especially on a holiday. Chocoholics dream of cookies this rich and chocolaty. They bake up from refrigerated cookie dough and feature festive sprinkles and an irresistible candy center. What is "Christmas Syle"?. . . anything made during the Christmas season needs to be a "double recipe" so you have plenty to share!
Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir together and set aside..
- In a large bowl,, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy..
- Add eggs to wet ingredients in large bowl and mix slightly. (If you over mix, it will change texture of cookie)..
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in large bowl. Again, only mix until flour is absorbed. Do not over mix..
- Add chocolate chips and M&Ms at this time stirring only enough to distribute the chips and candy..
- Spoon by round teaspoons full (or use a small cookie scoop) onto the ungreased baking sheet pan..
- Bake @375° for 9 to 11 minutes depending on heat of your oven. Watch as they bake. They will seem too soft at first, but will continue to cook as they sit on the baking sheet. They firm up quickly as they cool. (Soft n Chewy is the goal).
Use food coloring to color one of the portions red and one of the portions green. Add chocolate chips to each portion. Slightly press the cookie ball down onto the cookie sheet. Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies Mix the dry ingredients together into a large mixing bowl. Mix in melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and granulated sugar until just combined.