AMIEs Muffin Pizza. Amie's Pizza Factory Whether you are welcomed by myself, my family, or one of my long standing staff members, please give us a try. You will be happy you did. Just because you are short on time and want to pick up a quick dinner on the way home doesn't mean it has to taste like the cardboard box it came in!
Arrange English muffin halves, cut-side up, on a baking sheet. To serve as a snack right away, add your desired toppings and place the assembled. Spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each one. You can cook AMIEs Muffin Pizza using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Muffin Pizza
- You need 150 grams of baking flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of integral flour (farina integrale).
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder for pizza.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate powder.
- You need 250 grams of white yogurt.
- It’s 300 grams of preserved cherry tomatoes.
- You need 100 grams of mozzarella.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of origano and thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
A'mis, Italian Restaurant, Amis, Ami's, St Louis Pizza, Saint Louis Best Italian, St. Once completely frozen, place each pizza in a freezer-safe container, separating layers of English Muffin Pizzas with parchment paper. Lay your frozen English Muffin Pizzas on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Place pizza directly on oven rack.
AMIEs Muffin Pizza step by step
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Prepare 12-hole muffin tin and use butter to grease..
- Put the flour (baking and integrale flour), baking powder, bicarbonate powder and herbs (origano and thyme leaves) in a large bowl. Mix it well until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add yogurt and olive oil. Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients, plus some seasoning (salt and pepper). Stir in the mozzarella and 150 grams tomatoes. Beat and whisk until even and well incorporated..
- Scoop the mixture into the tin and stir on top each a piece of dried tomatoe..
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and well risen. Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then remove to a rack..
- Serve, share and enjoy..
It looks like you're outside the United States? Top with cheese, mushrooms, broccoli and pepperoni. Next, line a baking sheet with foil and place the English muffins on the baking sheet. Then in a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian Seasoning. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, oregano and salt.