Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery. When the oil is hot, add the celery and the salt. Add the sauce and bring to a boil. Add the beef back into the pan.
Add the water, reserved beef, carrots, and onions, and any juices and stir to combine. Whisk the sauce again to recombine and dissolve the cornstarch, then add to the pan. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. You can have Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery
- You need 300 ml of thinly sliced beef (I used sirloin).
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery (use the bottom part).
- You need 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Add the onion, carrot, and celery. Move all the ingredients to one side of the pan and add the ground meat to the other side. Bring back celery and fried beef into pan. Stir in gravy B and add to meat mixture.
Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery step by step
- Stir-fry garlic paste with oil in low heat..
- Add thinly sliced beef one by one and mix well..
- When the color of the beef has changed, add celery..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cover for five minutes..
In a fry pan or wok, add the olive oil and sauté the beef until all cooked and slightly brown. Remove from the pan and set aside. On the same pan sauté onion and scallion for a minute or so. Add the carrots and then the celery. Busy days call for easy weeknight meals.