Baked caramel popcorns. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Place popcorn in a very large bowl. Pour the caramel over the popcorn and stir until the popcorn is coated with the caramel.
In a large roasting pan, combine the popped popcorn and nuts, if using. Place the pan in the preheated oven while you prepare the glaze mixture. In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and salt. You can cook Baked caramel popcorns using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked caramel popcorns
- You need of Popcorns.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 5 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of margarine/butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of icing sugar.
Whisk until fully combined then pour quickly over popcorn. Toss popcorn and caramel together quickly until popcorn is coated. Serve as is if you like chewier popcorn. Cook gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Baked caramel popcorns step by step
- Get your popcorn ready.I poped 3handsfull popcorn kernel..
- In a nonstick pan add 5tbs sugar n 1/2 cup water.Let it boil for a minute,it will have a dark color..
- Add 1 tbs margarine stir then add 1/2 cup milk.Boil under medium heat for 1 minute..
- After the minute add 1/2 tbs baking powder.It will get foamy,stir til the foaming subsides..
- Add icing sugar.(Optional).
- Pour in your popcorn bowl and mix.Your mixture should be creamy-issh.
- Prep your baking tray.Pre-heat oevn for 10minutes.Spread your popcorn evenly, ready for baking..
- Bake at 180dc for 6minutes.Remove from the oven and mix them up a bit..
- Lower your oven temperature to 120 and bake for 3-4 minutes.Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.
Coat a large jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Pour the caramel over the popcorn in the pan and stir immediately to coat the popcorn, being careful not to touch the hot caramel. Carefully transfer onto the lined baking tray and press down with the back of a spoon to spread evenly. Today we're going to make a batch of caramel popcorn with just a few simple ingredients. The recipe is quick and easy, and really tasty!