Mini Oreo Cake. Food you never knew you wanted. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Place an oreo in the bottom of each cup.
Try our OREO® Mini BLIZZARD® Cake, So Good It's RiDQulous. Find nutritional information, order online and find the closest DQ to you. Garnish each mini Oreo cheesecake bite with a quarter piece of Oreo. You can have Mini Oreo Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cake
- You need of For caramel cream mixture:.
- You need 75 gram of (3/4 cup)Caramel powder.
- You need 125 ml of thick cream (desert cream).
- Prepare 3 tbs of full cream milk.
- Prepare of Sugar or caster sugar as per requirement.
- You need of Others:.
- You need of Square biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of full cream milk.
- It’s 1 of medium Chocolate bar.
- It’s of Oreo biscuits.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture atop the cookies. Add the milk and mix until a batter like consistency is formed. Continue breaking the Oreo cookies with the help of the back of the spoon that you use for mixing for your batter. In a standing mixture fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter until light and fluffy.
Mini Oreo Cake step by step
- Take a wide plate and add 1 cup of milk..
- Grind some oreo biscuits into fine powder and shift the powder to the bowl or plate..
- Now take a glass tray and fully spead a little caramel cream on the tray..
- On top of cream sprinkle oreo powder. (Dont sprinkle too much, just a little..for texture and little flavour).
- Then take a biscuit and fully dip it in the milk for 2 SECONDS and put on the tray where you spread the cream. Now keep doing it one by one till the biscuits cover the full tray and form the first layer..
- Now again spread cream on the first layer of buscuits. Now the caramel cream should be a little more and sprinkle the oreo powder. Then again dip the biscuits into the milk one by one to form the second layer..
- Repeat the process till it reaches the final layer..
- Now, on top of the final layer of biscuits, form a thin layer of caramel cream..
- Now heat a water on stove and take a glass bowl with chocolate bar in it and put on top of the hot water and keep mixing it till it melts..
- Note: if your chocolate is a little dark, just add little milk and keep mixing till it forms a light brown. (i used galaxy bar). Its up to you..
- Let the melted chocolate cool down a little and then spread it on the final layer of biscuits..
- Note: if you dont want to do the procedure of melting chocolate, just take a chocolate syrup and little milk, mix and spread it on the biscuits layer..
- Finally, just add the full oreo biscuits on top as shown in the picture..
- Refrigerate it for atleast 15 hours. The cooler it is, the tastier it gets..
Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Beat the dry ingredients into the butter until well incorporated, scrape the bowl at least once. Beat the wet ingredients together in a medium bowl. Once finished, melt the dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl until melted. Slice each mini cake into three layers.