English muffin Pizzas. The Official Food Of Only Ever Using Fresh Ingredients. Tasty Handmade Pizzas & Sumptuous Side From Domino's Pizza. Spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each one.
Toast the English muffins in the toaster until golden brown and crisp on top and bottom. Arrange the muffins cut side up on a foil lined baking sheet. Spoon a generous tablespoon of pizza sauce over each muffin half. You can have English muffin Pizzas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of English muffin Pizzas
- You need 4 of english muffins split and toasted.
- You need 1 cup of pizza sauce or any tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded italian cheese blend.
- It’s 24 slice of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dry italian seasoning.
Top with the Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Place muffin halves on baking sheet. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Easiest English Muffin Pizzas are a quick perfect dinner or lunch that everyone can customize.
English muffin Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 450..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Place english muffins cut side up on prepared baking sheet..
- Divide pizza sauce evenly on english muffin halfs, top each with cheese, sprinkle cheese with ialian seasoning press 3 pepperoni slices on each muffin.
- Bake in preheated oven about 5 minutes untilmcheese melts.
- You can replace the pepperoni topping with any topping you prefer such as cooked sausage or ground beef or any vegs..
Whether you like just cheese or pepperoni and mushrooms, personalized english muffin pizzas are perfect for the whole family. Pair these flavorful personal pizzas with a few sides for the perfect dinner in a pinch. Spread one tablespoon of marinara sauce on an open Thomas'® Original Nooks and Crannies® English Muffin. Then place one tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Next, add two slices of pepperoni on top.