delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe. If the mixture is too thick, add water. Good pulled pork can be made a variety of ways — in the slow cooker, oven, Instant Pot, and grill, and flavoring it may only require a handful of pantry staple spices and sauces. Hundreds of baked and grilled pork chops recipes.
More seafood seasoning can be sprinkled on at grill time to provide an extra kick. There's more to pork shoulder than just pulled pork. These flavorful kebabs are topped with a vibrant salsa made from roasted pumpkin seeds, jalapeños, cilantro, and lime. You can cook delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 5 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 4 dash of hot sauce of any kind.
- You need 8 of pork chops bone in or without bones.
Add the garlic and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook Pork Rest the seasoned pork in the bottom of a slow cooker then pour the onion and spice mixture on top. Wiggle the pork around the bottom of the slow cooker so that some of the onion and spice mixture slides underneath. Pork chops are truly "the other white meat" — a lean option that's just as versatile and delicious.
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe step by step
- in a bowl combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, salt n pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, mix together.
- pour the mixture in your slow cooker then place pork chops on top of the sauce.
- then slowly let it cook for 4-5 hours until done.
- and you can either shredd it or serve as it is..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe my family loved it.
You'll love these chops breaded and seared, marinated and grilled, or browned and simmered in a fantastically flavorful sauce. We've included recipes for thick- and thin-cut chops to fit your family's needs. These delicious homemade steamed shrimp dumplings get their flavor from a savory mix of shiitake mushroom caps, green onions, garlic, tofu, and boneless pork loin chops. To adapt the recipe to use cooked pork instead of raw, simply toss finely diced meat with the mushroom mixture in the same step as the tofu, salt, pepper, and and sesame oil. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, paprika, chili powder, oregano, garlic powder, mustard, cayenne pepper, cumin and pepper.