Mushroom sandwich with mustard sauce. Stir in the two mustards and taste for seasonings. Remove the strings from the filets and place on a platter. Spoon the mustard sauce around the filets.
A delicious pasta with mushrooms, with golden, pan sauteed mushrooms and a delicious creamy mustard sauce. This is one for the mushroom lovers and a great meatless main that can be made with only a few simple ingredients, including grainy mustard, which is one of my favourites for flavour and texture. Wild mushrooms and a creamy mustard sauce dress up filet mignon steaks for a luxurious dinner. You can have Mushroom sandwich with mustard sauce using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom sandwich with mustard sauce
- You need of Mustard sauce :.
- You need of Ingredients :.
- Prepare of yellow mustard seeds.
- It’s of black mustard seeds.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s of chilli.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of vinegar.
- It’s of Sandwich (recipe) :.
- It’s of Ingredients :.
- You need of fresh white bread.
- It’s of curd.
- It’s of mushroom.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of chat masala.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of table spoons Oil.
Chef's tip: Use a mortar and pestle to crack the black peppercorns. Combine the ketchup and mustard in a small bowl and set aside. Tear each cheese slice in half; place two halves on each sandwich. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet; cover with top halves of rolls.
Mushroom sandwich with mustard sauce instructions
- Method (mustard sauce) : Put all ingredients into a mixture jar, grind it carefully with little amount of water. After then take a kadhai, put on the gas stove, add two table spoon of mustard oil, one spoon of Jeera, then put these mustard paste here, add small amount of water, cook into five minutes than switch off the gas flame..
- Sandwich : Take four slices of bread cut into four corners, then take pan put on the gas flame, heat them add oil here, then put chopped onion, ginger garlic paste then chopped mushrooms, fried and cook well with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- After than spread curd on this bread put cooked mushrooms, spread little amount of mustard sauce,with little amount of chat masalas and serve it..
Creamy Dijon Mushroom Sauce is definitely it! Buttery mushrooms, chicken broth, and cream take main stage in this recipe followed by a delicious balance of garlic, thyme and dijon mustard. This recipe is made with only a few basic ingredients that you likely already have. And the best part is, it's keto, too! The Best Mustard Sandwich Sauce Recipes on Yummly