Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. You can have Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy.