Easy Pizza. Kies bij je bestelling eenvoudig je favoriete bezorgdag. A prebaked pizza crust and refrigerated barbecued pork make this tasty supper idea super fast and super easy. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce.
You can use cooking spray, olive oil, or butter. Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet. You can also use a pizza stone or pizza sheet if you have one. You can have Easy Pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza
- It’s of Everything Dough (see recipe).
- You need 2-4 cups of Cheese.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Toping of choice.
- It’s 1-2 Tb of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese (optional).
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. There's really no reason not to make pizza a regular event. And one of the other best things about this easy pizza dough?
Easy Pizza instructions
- Make dough. See my recipe for "Everything dough". My recipe makes two medium sized pizzas..
- Roll out dough into rounds. Lightly spread olive oil onto dough. Once the dough has been oiled take a fork and stab the dough to make small holes. (This helps ensure the dough cooks evenly and helps reduce the dough from bubbling up.).
- Add pizza sauce of choice. I like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on the sauce to add extra flavor (optional). Spread shredded cheese to fully cover top of pizza. Add toppings as desired..
- Cook pizza at 350* for 15-25 min. Check at 15mins and wait tell its browned to your liking. Enjoy!.
It's a dinnertime hit year round. This pizza dough was really easy and delicious. This recipe is a winner and will be my "go to" pizza crust! Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Online ordering menu for Easy Pizza.