Blueberry muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Find How To Make Blueberry Muffin now. Find How To Make Blueberry Muffin. Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes.
We have loads of quick and simple recipes for classic blueberry muffins – what weekend mornings are meant for. These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. You can have Blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- You need 2 1/2 c of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 1/8 c of sugar White.
- Prepare 300 g of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 c of milk w 1 tbsp lemon (leave for 10 mins).
- You need 120 ml of oil (plain).
- Prepare 2 of lrg eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 c of brown sugar (for topping).
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients- flour sugar baking powder salt.
- In separate bowl mix milk oil eggs and vanilla.
- Mix wet into dry.
- Add the blueberries (leave some to decorate the top) could use less blueberries.
- Bake at 220°c oven but turn down straight away to 185°c.
- 20 mins in the oven! 🙂 enjoy!!.
Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes.