Barbecue Salad. No barbecue is complete without a side dish (or two or three). Arrange the lettuce, green onions, cucumber, tomatoes, and corn in a large bowl. Sprinkle the jack cheese over the top.
From classic coleslaw and potato salad, to lighter green salads, these summer salads are perfect sides for your next backyard bbq. From classic coleslaw and potato salad, to lighter green salads,. Potato salads are the ultimate picnic and barbeque side dish. You can have Barbecue Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Salad
- It’s 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 of whole rotisserie cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of salad mix your favorite.
- You need To taste of barbecue sauce I used my batch 88 see my recipe.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes diced.
Most potato salad recipes can be made ahead of time and they travel easily. Get recipes for creamy potato salads, no-mayo potato salads, dairy-free potato salads, red potato salads, tangy German potato salads, and all the rest of our potato salads. A neighbor served this wonderful salad at a summer barbecue. I've since experimented with many ingredient combinations, but this one draws the most compliments.
Barbecue Salad instructions
- Wash the tomatoes and dice them. Cut up to lettuce..
- Toss the salad and add tomatoes and add some salt to taste.
- Take the chicken and debone it. Keep that skin even if it falls off the chicken..
- Add to the salad and toss it together. Serve with barbecue sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.
I took it to a baby shower, and not a seed was left in the bowl. -Lisa Lesinski-Topp Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Directions. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing mix, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. As Summer approaches, so does picnic, barbecue and party season. Whether it's a family gathering, an end-of-year do, or just an informal get together with friends, the odds are that the host will ask you to "Just bring a salad…".