Coconut heart cookies recipe in English. Place coconut and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until coconut is coarsely chopped. In a large bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly. However, these low carb coconut cookies are packed with coconut, sunflower seeds, protein powder, and other delicious and nutritious ingredients to create the perfect, sweet morning treat.
In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture. This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. Pressing a fork into the top gives the look of an old-fashioned washboard. —Tommie Sue Shaw, McAlester, Oklahoma. You can have Coconut heart cookies recipe in English using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut heart cookies recipe in English
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of cow ghee.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of tutti frutti.
Beat egg yolk well in a medium-size bowl; beat in the remaining sugar until fluffy and light. Stir in baking powder, salt, vanilla, rolled oats, coconut, and melted butter. Linzer Heart Cookies This specialty cookie takes a little extra effort, but the delectable results are well-worth it. I bake the tender jam-filled hearts when I need something fancy to serve for Valentine's Day or other special occasions.
Coconut heart cookies recipe in English instructions
- In a big bowl take melted ghee with powdered sugar. mix them well and beat it for at least 8-10 minutes with hand whisker/ beater.. electric beater takes only 2-3 minutes. Add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Place strainer on bowl and seive all flour. Add desiccated coconut and teaspoon of milk. Mix them all and make dough. Meanwhile keep the microwave preheated on 180 degree’c..
- Take a small portion of dough Make heart shape with mould and fill tutti frutti on top with heart shape too. Make all hearts like that. Place them all on baking tray with little distance..
- Now bake cookies on 180’ c for 12 minutes and your heart shaped cookies are ready. Let them cool completely then take it from baking tray… treat your loved ones with this beautiful and tasty cookies..
Sprinkle the coconut on top of the ball and knead well with your hands to combine. Break the mixture into small pieces – around the size of a large walnut. Place onto a lined baking tray and press down with your hands or a fork. In a medium bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.