Simple Bread Recipe. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Cassava flour is an allergy-friendly starch that easily incorporates into a grain-free diet.
These rolls are simple, but a great recipe to master before you move onto more complicated (and equally delicious) dinner roll recipes. And if you find yourself having trouble proofing, check out our tips for how to proof bread when it's cold. Get the Recipe: White Sandwich Bread Mushroom Buns When your bread is risen, use a sieve to dust the loaves with a thin coat of flour. You can cook Simple Bread Recipe using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Bread Recipe
- You need 3 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of lukewarm cup water.
- Prepare 1 packet of yeast (2 tbsp).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Place the bread in the oven and pour the boiling water into the frying pan below. This is an easy recipe for your first loaf of homemade yeast bread. Using basic ingredients that can be found in most kitchens, it produces a delicious white bread with a soft crust and moist center. Mix the yeast into the water.
Simple Bread Recipe step by step
- Add yeast, sugar, egg to warm water.
- Let the yeast mixture rest for two minutes.
- In a bowl or using stand mixer, mix together flour and salt.
- Add yeast mixture in little at a time until a dough is formed.
- Cover dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, form little ball with dough, about 1 inch diameter and transfer to a greased pan..
- Cover and let is rise again for another 15 to 20 min..
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Combine the salt with two or three cups of flour. Add the flour/salt duo to the water, stirring…or enlisting younger arms to stir for you. Add more flour and continue to stir until the dough holds together and is not wet. Stir in flour, mixing until there are no dry patches. Mix remaining sugar, salt and oil into the yeast.