Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Make sure you're using soft, overripe bananas that are anywhere from freckly to completely brown all over.
I took my time with it, because I wanted to get it right. And I'm happy to say, this does. The crumb is tender and light – the Greek yogurt helps here, and also counters the sweetness of the banana. You can have Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of Gluten Free Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, grated.
- Prepare 2 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1 large of Banana.
What better way to use up your overripe bananas than this moist and hearty gluten-free banana bread. It's super easy to make and is ideal for those lazy picnics and afternoon tea treats. Cream together the light brown sugar and butter (or dairy free spread) until light and fluffy. Next add your beaten eggs alongside your mashed banana (I tend to just mash mine with a fork!).
Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Leave the Blueberries until the very end.
- With a mixer add the wet and dry together and then the banana.
- Once the mixture is smooth fold in the BlueBerries.
- Put into 18 individual muffin tins or cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Let cool then serve.
Either by hand or with a whisk, mix your eggs and banana in until combined. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add eggs a one at a time, beating between each addition. Beat butter and muscovado sugar in a large bowl with a handheld. Put two of the bananas into a bowl and mash them with a fork.