Lolly Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add the chopped Eskimos or fruit puffs and mix it all together. Once it is all combined turn out onto a clean surface and form two logs. Lolly cake is a favorite dessert of many New Zealanders, consisting of crushed malt biscuits, colorful marshmallows, butter, and condensed milk. You can cook Lolly Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lolly Cake
- Prepare 190 grams of lollies (small colored marshmallows could work too, 3/4 cup).
- You need 250 grams of malt biscuits (graham crackers could work too, 2 1/3 cups).
- It’s 120 grams of butter (1/2 cup).
- You need 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 cups of desiccated coconut.
The cake is often topped with grated coconut and is served sliced. Malt biscuits are used because their unique flavor cuts the sweetness of the marshmallows. Lolly cake is a staple at various festive. The exact origins of this cake are not really known.
Lolly Cake instructions
- Break lollies into pieces by hand (skip this step if using marshmallows).
- Crush biscuits into rough crumbs.
- Mix the lollies, crumbs, butter, and milk together.
- Form into a log shape and roll in the coconut.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours then slice the cake into pieces.
Recipe Instructions To crush the malt biscuits: Break up the biscuits and place in the bowl of a food processor. Place the melted butter into a large bowl with the sweetened condensed milk and stir. When set, cut into slices and serve. Lolly Cake Rainbows and sparkles, a cake fit for any unicorn party. It is bright, fun and full of the promise of a festive time.