Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread. Cut into bite size pieces and add to broth again and continue to boil. Add wine, salt, chopped onion and cream of tomato soup. Until meat is soft to the touch.
Then slowly stir milk into the dry ingredients (the dough hook of a mixer works great for this). Bread Dad helps you to easily make delicious bread & desserts such as oatmeal bread, chocolate chip banana bread, pumpkin bread, cornbread and many more. You will find bread machine recipes, oven-baked bread recipes, banana bread recipes, quick bread recipes, muffin recipes and even easy cookie recipes. You can cook Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread
- You need of Pickled Corned Tongue.
- Prepare of large Onions.
- Prepare of dry red wine (1 for recipe 1 for chef :).
- You need of Cream of Tomato Soup.
- You need of Zeal.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This gorgeous rye bread has just a touch of sweetness and the perfect amount of caraway seeds. With a crusty top and firm texture, it holds up well to sandwiches, but a pat of butter will do the job, too. —Holly Wade, Harrisonburg, Virginia. Combine the yeast, sugar, melted butter, egg, and milk in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. Add the salt, rye flour, all-purpose flour, and.
Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread instructions
- Bring tongue to boil for 4 hours. Ensure the water is always covering the entire tongue at all times. Add zeal..
- Remove Tongue from water. Let the broth cool as well. Set aside to cool. Once cool, peel off the other layer. Cut into bite size pieces and add to broth again and continue to boil..
- Add wine, salt, chopped onion and cream of tomato soup. Until meat is soft to the touch..
- Serve with steamed Veggies, Rye Bread a good bottle of Merlot. Enjoy!.
Proof the yeast: Add the lukewarm water and yeast to the bowl of your mixer. Using the dough hook, mix on medium speed until smooth. Comes out perfect without the wait and uncertainty. Ingredient: pickled ox tongue Pickled Ox Tongue with Sweet Mustard Sauce. Salad Recipes You Need In Your Life.